I stayed in a single bed room for business trip and the room is a bit small. The buffet breakfast is good, better than other hotels near. The location is good, not too far from Queensway tube station and only 2 minutes to the bus stop.
Near Euston Square Station (30 sec), Euston Station (5 mins), Warren Station (10 mins), King Cross Station (15-20 mins)
No matter which line of tube u want, easy to get into the right station.
Nice breakfast restaurant nearby.
However, the room is very small, cannot open the luggages on the floor, bathroom is small as well, especially the area of shower. The shower water sometimes are not hot enough.
Staff are nice and helpful, lobby is comfortable.
1) The location is convenient.
2) The room is clean in general.
3) The big window and air-conditioner can work well.
4) In the batheroom, the heater cannot work well some days.
5) The clean lady sometimes forgot to throw rubbish or change towels.
6) The breakfast is fine. It includes cereals, toast, eggs, yogurt, cheese, juice and tea.